TSAA State Field Championship
Time & Location
About The Event
This is a 2 day FITA Field round. You must compete both days to be eligible for an award.
Quiver for 1st place in each bow class.
All rounds will be MARKED distances (METERS) shooting at 24 different targets.
Shooting positions marked with colored spray dots on the ground. There will be a SPIKE with the colored distance plates attached. The plates will be FACE-DOWN. So you walk up to your color (Red, Blue, Yellow, or White), and GUESS at what distance you are. THEN, take a peek at the underside of the plate to see the actual distance and set it back face-down, and set your sight accordingly! Please leave the plates face-down for the next archer! This is being done only to allow you the opportunity to "range" your distance if you are going to be shooting any unmarked rounds, like US Field Nationals.
For this tournament's marked distances for competing:
· Seniors/Masters/Junior Compound/Recurve distances are from 10-60 meters. (RED pins)
· Barebow Master/Senior/Junior and Recurve/Compound Cadet distances are from 5-50 meters. (BLUE pins)
· Cadet Barebow and Recurve/Compound Cub distances are from 5-40 meters. (YELLOW pins)
· Cub Barebow and Recurve/Compound Bowman distances are from 5-30 meters (WHITE pins)
· Yeoman: Any comfortable distance at or inside WHITE bowman pins.